Some common Questions and answers About Teen Challenge Centers
- Who can be admitted into Teen Challenge?
Our center admits males age 18+, who are ready and going to make a total change in way of life. Prior to admission, the applicants are completely interviewed to identify their eligibility.
- How do I know if I am a prospect for the program?
Are you ready for a total change in lifestyle? Are you ready to submit to the authority of our personnel?
If you can respond to yes to each of these concerns, you’re probably prepared for Teen Challenge.
- Are the centers clean and well-kept?
Many definitely! ANY recognized member of Teen Challenge, USA, takes pride in their facilities and we work vigilantly to preserve their centers.
At any Teen Challenge website, you will not find holes that have been typed walls by dissatisfied homeowners. We are able to ensure a safe, hygienic environment for our locals because the program is highly disciplined and well-structured.
The Center is checked daily by our staff, our staff and students take pride in their center!
- How are the students disciplined?
Students who receive write-ups for rule offenses are disciplined by a discipline committee. The discipline can be difficult, corporal penalty is not permitted.
- Following the initial application and enrollment charges, am I needed to pay for the help I receive?
As a faith-based ministry that receives no state or federal financing. God provides for the needs of our ministry through the generosity of buddies, student’s households, churches, and other organizations, nevertheless, there is a little tuition expense to every student and you can get more details by calling any TC center
- Can I explore a Center?
Yes. Person and group trips can be set up by calling the TC workplace.
- Does Teen Challenge follow abuse avoidance treatments?
Many definitely! Our personnel are needed to follow really stringent procedures to ensure they and our trainees are protected. Personnel are not allowed to be alone with any student under any circumstance! This is just one of the lots of stringent standards we stick to without question. *.
* Prior to being employed for employment with any Teen Challenge site, a substantial background check is carried out on each candidate. Candidates with prior felony sexual abuse convictions are denied employment.
- Can a candidate be confessed in lieu of incarceration in jail?
Nonviolent offenders might request admission after a criminal background check has been performed. As soon as accepted for admission, applicants must have:.
B.A written declaration from the court assuring that the applicant will not be needed to be present in the court on other charges during the candidate’s tenure at Teen Challenge.
C.Written approval from a probation/parole officer, if suitable. The probation/parole officer must be from the county where the applicant was charged.
- Upon admission, what type forms will I be anticipated to sign?
You will be expected to sign the following types:.
– Application for Admission.
– Statement of Faith.
– Case history.
– Trainee Enrollment.
– Authorized Visitor & Caller List.
– Rules Agreement/ Student handbook.
– Release of Liability.
– Declaration of Responsibility for Liability.
– Restricted Permission for Release of Confidentiality.
– Authorization for Disclosure (Notice Consent Form).
– Grant Inform Individuals of Trainee’s Existence in the Program.
– Christian Discipleship Training Recognition.
– Non-Refundable Fees Acknowledgement.
– Medical Liability Release.
– Personal Belongings Acknowledgement.
– Civil Rights Waiver Recognition.
– Release of All Rights in Personal Story.
– Christian Conciliation and Arbitration Contract.
– Work Abilities and Principles Training Recognition.
- Do I need to be worried about controlled substances, battling, or other illegal behavior at the facility?
Our personnel carefully supervise all trainees. Unlawful drug possession is not an issue at Wabash Valley Teen Challenge.
Given that we just permit trainees who have a genuine desire for change to participate in our program, a lot of have a positive attitude. Battling or illegal habits are not allowed, nor is it a problem on our campus. We are blessed that our trainees are, for the many part, unified with one goal, to serve God, our neighborhood, and each other.
- Exactly what if I experience drug/alcohol withdrawal following my admission into the program?
Any Teen Challenge centre is not a medical treatment center. If you feel you will experience withdrawal from drugs or alcohol, you may consider checking into a detox facility prior to your admission here.
In case a student does come across severe withdrawal after being admitted into Teen Challenge, he is transported to a local medical facility for treatment of the withdrawals.
- Will I find out a vocational trade at any Teen Challenge site?
It is not our objective to teach you an employment trade but to teach you appropriate ethical work routines.
- Can I be confident that of my records and personal discussions with Teen Challenge personnel will stay personal?
Definitely! Our staff are required to secure the confidentiality of our students at all times.
- May I leave the program anytime I wish?
Yes. A student is not incarcerated and may remove himself or herself from the program at any time. In the event a student steps off the Center school, he is thought about dismissed.